LTCEP Reporting System Glossary of Terms
- Keywords: The keywords / phrases we are tracking for your website on your behalf.
- Events: Usually an email campaign or marketing event that may have triggered an increase in visits. If you are not using Mailchimp you will usually not see any data here.
- Stream: Your stream of posts and other people’s posts who you are connected to.
- Monitor: NA we do not use this feature at this time.
- Facebook: Your Facebook Stream of Posts on your Business Page.
- Twitter: Your Twitter Stream of Posts on your Twitter Page
- YouTube: Your YouTube account and videos that are posted.
- Google Adwords: Your PPC Google Adwords Account Information (NA for those who don’t use Google Adwords)
- Google Analytics: See Google Analytics Glossary
- Google Adwords: See Google Adwords Glossary
- Ranking: Also called SERP Tracker. A SERP is a search engine results page (SERP), with the listing of web pages returned by a search engine in response to a keyword query. Your keywords are ranked by where they show up in a Google Search. If the Keyword reflects a “3” that means the keyword shows up on the 1st Page of Google in the 3rd spot on the page.
- Email: The list of emails that have gone out through your Mailchimp account if you have one. If you do not have one you will see no data here.
- Twitter Metrics: Your Posts, plus any reposts, mentions etc on Twitter
- Facebook Metrics: Total Likes and Total Reach of your Facebook Business Page
- YouTube: Number of views, likes, comments for videos
- Wizard- you can do nothing but download an old report from this area.
- History- download historic reports from your archive.